[Mter] Need to decide on potential next steps for MTER

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Mon, 15 May 2006 17:09 UTC

To: mter@ietf.org
From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 13:09:02 -0400
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=13955; t=1147712950; x=1148576950; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim8001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:Need=20to=20decide=20on=20potential=20next=20steps=20for=20MTER; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DKOygrgaYdmconWyKy/XF74mhwnc=3D; b=iNKecPqvCAUa/B1EPXQJaMec8pV+iWNlgHweS+jpOSZQOU3x/e74OGqMvKxOhu9MJ24tpQfO ivtIioFPE5Tpd4siiqDxoY+fX0mm/+E6qy4jhlqX0r4Nx6iXACgQxwXq;