Re: [Mter] Need to decide on potential next steps for MTER

"Diego Caviglia" <Diego.Caviglia@marconi.com> Tue, 16 May 2006 07:23 UTC

Subject: Re: [Mter] Need to decide on potential next steps for MTER
To: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>, raymond_zhang@bt.infonet.com
From: Diego Caviglia <Diego.Caviglia@marconi.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:23:19 +0200
Cc: mter <mter@ietf.org>

Some times ago I've published an ID about the requirements for interworking
between MS-SPRing and GMPLS, I think that this kind of interworking is
something that is MTER related and is also interesting from a carrier
prespective at least this is my feeling.

Regards

Diego

Michael Menth <menth@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de> on 16/05/2006 09.12.08

Please respond to menth@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de