Re: [Mtgvenue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-14.txt

Mary B <mary.h.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 09 May 2018 16:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=C9tEqnpHUTMwkjC6/7BppmdyWkoU8B0rv2w9MOvPMK8=; b=gPQeLJ9Hsd3dYP+3shtFhA8IFGMiUw/5xx10NJR3izBFz+Nu6Uk+aisHfy8CdwqJdi 2e3WzgouXPCnH6PKQUSovODVFMwdsZakbJtiGiXvk8LPmGKpvDnjaD68KGUaHffqqeN0 PLg2OZVcO9MLAArs7ReAoFayl5+BNYcGa5Z3JNe4B2j0wsemKB8CABIOiDHXDei37n87 quAXnVwKwb3evK8Z6e8kXtplD7SI9rClcXEaiEwah+bMi0AtUrvmemg+JmW5yKL9UFzS HSavRWXthgfErKlmst5xPeKJ8OxddcqsSCoIuev1gKtn3xCky8jdrN26qjwXPCSvbwcR 4Yfg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=C9tEqnpHUTMwkjC6/7BppmdyWkoU8B0rv2w9MOvPMK8=; b=bGQOlGOyRiN4nRjbvYPXrWC0j2VyQm9m5y7FYcCvxdjZ2UM6UrYTHsK9jB3ZSn9ipa 956s169hFnMrNGUtVYSdL5KVxjVv+7BuK8LLJyfhwWUkW0KSKpEyVnvZgj/tJTtK2T2Y vKl9oXtc/qBZFsxSvOfYUiMVVtIhYaRuhdjpCBtbIrBZQQnasgvSsT40WqLrHdLgLVU3 VcQoUvKsB6HPF+wobdPr+81MNsiUrLcgWqYQtqQqqLN9XfWZ/M9+ZS/me55CG2ou77AE mhh3c8RNfhXY83MVFV4BDbOxtfZhrTwl6BRy67JFhYgtMdxtBa1OwLRptQS6DRgQM1Bk 1Vpg==