Re: [Mtgvenue] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-15: (with COMMENT)

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Thu, 07 June 2018 15:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Y9YZ2uAjlz8d/0/IUUq5a6fWbGztpzZ2kC6byuhQ4yw=; b=G5qaNDsSKB4DdBcffPVh1Sns2UVGnLfm2GskjQXVXgHxBGOOcSnZw1U48EaZ+I7sak ZAJyxtV660vYo9TKKHHf8yTG3lsCz0+77+NtR7/GqXek7mcQII6wBMmqk5meDkYhiwya zR6ZBnlqy/xrKB9KZ1aKuCaVeT6rrJygbzikmRFOINcKX2bgr4yNJfKCP0cxGgpftJiK Ltm5j/USJFSCq08KAat0ZDkl6jDrNdrvtCEC+YdkqxKE30NFBAuCqHOtFDfiGIyfG+Wh JQunXBCZO5Rb2jv7dpF7hv6QbQSlHO5NnJrJc3LwTaQg45ZI/EDC0V6LNX9M2Z6EVx71 +bLw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Y9YZ2uAjlz8d/0/IUUq5a6fWbGztpzZ2kC6byuhQ4yw=; b=tCU6DtkZT7IwArcgDAqpF1KDu9wqURfFMWKfSC5rNkEkkODaf/Irau33gIWe/SMpXP 6Hnzt7rfiGUiMmFR43UXXAAXZ6otdnuN1axoy83SzBJ3z2rum1O9tTWXyj21ckHAgsYC 4s4oeJcybZ8IasXWq/mDMVfeUq7Qg5PpW5lRm5J/nXgT8pV67hakbolsgEwUavCL21g4 HpxoPHdSne5a/QYMyfnKDskO40i8lhNcom7BwCOCcEcHlPlgla+BXpWJb0kaUXM2kenK BOruHssO2qd4KpTjYazhie4KS7owka/D+9qDMSRUCpRCVYyEfYDw03XB3FK0sBut8Ygv Q53Q==