Re: [Mtgvenue] Adam Roach's Yes on draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-15: (with COMMENT)

Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com> Wed, 06 June 2018 22:36 UTC

To: Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com>
Cc: mtgvenue@ietf.org, draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process@ietf.org, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, mtgvenue-chairs@ietf.org
From: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 17:36:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [Mtgvenue] Adam Roach's Yes on draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-15: (with COMMENT)

Pete, Eliot --

Thanks for your quick responses. Although I continue to beleive that
there are cleaner ways to thread this needle, the current approach isn't
actually problematic, and it sounds like it has already had significant
consideration. I appreciate the time you have each taken to explain the
history of this text.

/a