Re: [Mtgvenue] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-15: (with COMMENT)

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Wed, 06 June 2018 02:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1528252406; x=1559788406; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:mime-version; bh=SceHtERtq8lAMWoMDWluLWRqJ45qif8qAMdQl9LJcdA=; b=Bo2YzfEqZIkNoX7oC5NFGoVG3/Hf8NRZzq3Dikee4t28Kjcbk8NCU0hg GXZsJVeC5mGOhbQUDd5sZ03oRlRgsrPqXF4qklGx1P19B35WbhzVdy3CH JHx+7VBkfzkvruqpylC5wXC4fw4kQJyk5wJPlNEgPqStrJn5wN2NDhFi+ c=;