Re: [Mtgvenue] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-15: (with COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 06 June 2018 03:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Zu8OKf0TWrw8l+XgP79uwH5ACiGXp5dad6F1y9t50FE=; b=UrV0Nuf9heiNshhrS2NNtRGcN/1KpbRCrUApgV/pn06PVTYE4cAyBiLkM3WzQM6hip gTfvPw55Al+gSrE4nx3CZN5n9+s95dTd3NlZ5ClpM5qP7R2vu4KjqhCWWPOr5nL7l5qu vfjbrA32IRJb5KNxGxykZ8u3rqUqCa1h11xIqxTqXEykaORF0tkJWSo3DHJIl5lIQhuK JbABs4FJMrlp4mNv4qvdp5qcicOB9ivyIwyo7ryXZEWuC295onH22NlsGyD/QwFqUoNr npQpP2NV+X6VQ42EpIOSifsgTnDXYms1sF5RH3q2FGAwHlg2dVxbRIbAC2jjnUgArkJy jHSQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Zu8OKf0TWrw8l+XgP79uwH5ACiGXp5dad6F1y9t50FE=; b=Q0VUab5W9rYrlhQnUYaN2fqfzo/3iGEIrGHJI3i6y92xCQHWsMIwDgr1EZteDkPtqi pBL8YuZ4UlE3V5mjna41CrOxtp61AkJ8VUxtgspGCk5D+46ei8bQiTMFsMhbwv+9NPXY 6yvl+67+12xIyiRMXHPcZ+PLbI/2G/zUE7o/vxetQZdqa3Mv0oQJFoCEii+JBvP1QlNR PvDdzQYYPO3rY2p+WFV3WhIUx1n3EG6yqeV7VVpPO4s6aQ3xFWMhuGNtP3kdUoW3htvB FOrIcn9M2BONsD7Cw7m+Nm3aNTPBNv3suc1gU5s+OGBJr/PHkhAcRQZ+Y5MGvzQGDSUm VosQ==