Re: [Mtgvenue] Updated potential meeting location list

Victor Kuarsingh <victor@jvknet.com> Fri, 21 February 2020 16:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=jvknet-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=teltt7HZuVb/fCD0k+7k2Kup7Jd8Ozs0gOmLXekZEeQ=; b=CKNmSn8skc/oHlxNgJKRXnnp9oUDHYNSFIklK2BM1PzKP8W6xMKBYxDgTOIv88NKsE Fbukfakvu+UchzHCB3MfdhuEpWHEq8ktQBs9lMc6MNvRjtyBDz43V5dXL+oDrKiRcso9 V2XdUJ3oyoaIgdu7qQfQiyp/snijRTVQOTRewtN5Ob6PRG5/e5vVm2Vwy6qu1yJjRPq+ T9A7ZgXOjtOG+c7/BjUquM5+UWmC6e8ZjTrmJnu+CF+nkAY8kK5xu6sMOQQ2csKYmFxF l7piEAMdQZX1UQMntJsolOB68TzbVjlMNwNvR/DYv7urHDuc8JgT/DfZTEvCZRGXfJOf rLlg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=teltt7HZuVb/fCD0k+7k2Kup7Jd8Ozs0gOmLXekZEeQ=; b=AIjJZnHuJSsSclmovrT1fiBBqOmdmh0LfSseeVmCaNzCyLMausIcn9NyeTcLrus6Jr LE80sfqBtAIPAOkmcHVLUk3pA5Ngob3VD4aWJ9XtYkX4j0NdkzFF8+0nCxTXfuIbcDe2 FBSHd0obWRPl1T5RnSYiX1qo3eLjIcIqr4dOYd9Kh5mRo/EFrXpIVpA2hUH1h2cm8ZMg M3J+jDI1O95t1IrLI3sk7qxxuEYydutGcyhSZ9keDd6lXf5e5F8bYuko3kkx4UcaBEi8 2iomomV61hJMvDwjxQ29yhU1NpQVpnn+Y6hYAKgMnHjU/sL4NGqoLkcDIn20WCkHl/ne Ypyw==
References: <13820272-7189-4803-A842-EA86FE051C10@live555.com> <9B420C95-9E85-4969-ADCA-8F3AAE026396@ietf.org> <CA+k3eCQz4qK-1KxYFSA=o3oX4oxG=n4t_YazW4aR2cnX9t=GxA@mail.gmail.com> <F9CC625E-477F-45B5-964F-BAD1D47AFC97@ietf.org> <815DF738991D44E1E197E78C@PSB> <CAA=duU1Qcv+Ha1kLMdnePZT=u9uFfRoNJQfqTqeaZCzW3QY04Q@mail.gmail.com> <2D44A00A-3DE6-4D19-8442-7529655EA518@gmail.com> <CAJc3aaPGOODmSD+vcH4Fc-YfFf88_FrGEow33kWZ0FGBGnEiWw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHBDyN7a1A-3VocjHs6Fq11eD7cSp=4=soFFuOizRGudHXCUdA@mail.gmail.com>