Working group meeting

mogul (Jeffrey Mogul) Fri, 17 November 1989 23:25 UTC

From: mogul (Jeffrey Mogul)
Date: 17 Nov 1989 1525-PST (Friday)
To: mtudwg
Subject: Working group meeting

Based on discussions I've had with Steve Deering, I would like to
get votes on a possible date.  Our current plan is to hold the
meeting at DECWRL (my lab, since it's the easiest way to get
hold of a conference room) which is in downtown Palo Alto,
California.  The MTU Discovery meeting would take up the morning;
the Gateway Discovery meeting would be held in the afternoon.

Our first choice date is Monday, December 11th.  Our
second choice date is Tuesday, December 12th.  Our third
choice date is any other day that week.

If anyone has strong feelings (of the form "I can't make
day X but I would come if it were held day Y") please let me
know ASAP.  If you don't plan to come regardless of the date,
there's no need to reply.  If you would come on either date,
let me know so I can estimate a head count.

Once we have a meeting scheduled, I will start badgering people
to discuss which proposed protocol(s) are right.  Things have
been pretty quiet up to now.

-Jeff