Prototype implementation done

mogul (Jeffrey Mogul) Wed, 11 April 1990 22:59 UTC

From: mogul (Jeffrey Mogul)
Date: 11 Apr 1990 1459-PST (Wednesday)
To: mtudwg
Subject: Prototype implementation done

Well, the first version, at any rate ... and so far, only the host
part (I'll tackle the router support later).

I've made a diff listing of the changes I made to the 4.3BSD kernel.
With a lot of annotations, this comes to 14 pages (and about 23Kbytes);
the actual changes to the kernel are not nearly so large, of course.

Most people would rather not have this land in their mailboxes,
I suspect.  You can use anonymous FTP to gatekeeper.dec.com,
and retrieve "pub/mtudwg/changes_to_4.3BSD".  If you can't do that,
I'll mail it to you on request (but I'd rather you used FTP).

I will probably mail it (unrequested) to a few likely victims.

-Jeff