MTU Discovery Working Group - mailing list

mogul (Jeffrey Mogul) Wed, 14 February 1990 21:16 UTC

Date: Wed, 14 Feb 90 13:16:44 PST
From: mogul (Jeffrey Mogul)
To: mtudwg

Many people signed the MTU Discovery roster at the meeting
last week who were not already on the "mtudwg@decwrl.dec.com"
mailing list.  I have added you all to the list (subject to
typographic errors or transcription errors, of course).

This message serves two purposes:
	(1) If you do NOT want to be on this mailing list,
	send a message to "mtudwg-request@decwrl.dec.com"
	asking to be removed from the list.  Do this IMMEDIATELY,
	since I plan to send several large messages in the
	next day or so.

	(2) I'm checking to see if the addresses on the list
	are all good.  PLEASE don't bother sending me mail saying
	that you got this message; I just want to purge the bogus
	addresses.  If you want to send a message to the entire
	list, wait a day or so, until I'm sure(r) that the list
	is OK.

Upcoming later this week:
	o   The 2 Feb 1990 draft of the McCloghrie/Fox/Mogul proposal

	o   Minutes of the 7 Feb 1990 meeting at IETF

Thanks
-Jeff