Re: [Mud] [Captive-portals] putting quarantined IoT devices behind a captive portal (fwd) Michael Richardson: putting quarantined IoT devices behind a captive portal

Erik Kline <ek@loon.com> Sun, 21 July 2019 03:34 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YVKouiH4IryHPCGvbLhozYilZxCVzqr30tRpJy48F68=; b=IuFNVgKuv7KJWzR/zUXb6Yjt9DnFBAIm3qVtA8xy2iag4yhP3gbpvstMV5slChtjeA sUWmDUX5/dsAny8sXhowGah420X9KJytmF+TYO2KHUMpJCqLpLIU0yxATHFoDn8MpT4h FrVdCvY+nBYcBfpsNUjQz2BwvO+z8dmhp5Knhr0D+gVabthrh3BfVcmsnVDJzGTy6CRb k1glBNloXDW3HSqK6tlU9xGakzFdzr6f0eyTsdYAuH4ocWwHyx0EjhZxCNtTNg2C0hQH 3a/SE8rwHS1wfDUol3VQx5vstizMqZfkoj7sS0JmsSnklSgMNqrfgNowkJvppU7ZFQgx CtGg==