Re: [Mud] [Iotops] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-morais-iotops-inxu-00.txt

Sávyo Morais <savyovm@gmail.com> Tue, 23 November 2021 14:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/qG++dPF6/cNCcYM1BGKnJk0oYPXbSr4WGd30YwypR8=; b=MAoUBUYn7WymcJaoVSzzypcpI3Zehx0yXJg1U/+gWGORe1oXJZO0eEmERD30OvzMTh LVrlqd8oCHJp8gR8dO6EZjN7yjV7f94/ksWP4H0Cw7WW9NpUzMCYn7DxKjrS99oTDfii UnCgLNWQKCVAjnEGXJsI3Qmd7Wt3JREw4u76b7ZsRdbhT2z/ibaDlSfgAcUFw1+a/+ds gZ77VFS2g9I673LQuqpsVzxJh33FbJa0hdTMTfL1pOP/j4/4h2v8oZ2RDbI6lgH6U2kZ XMwVOA1MpWK5NvZLA4/922eZk5VXjXfy4+SZnEUEfXCifAfCxHRhzFoC6wgjsl3w9UUA Sngw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/qG++dPF6/cNCcYM1BGKnJk0oYPXbSr4WGd30YwypR8=; b=h/D3evpz8s9SO2/7JHHuedDONwpgjsDMVeOJPTmTRIIyVf8p5JpQr7CsK3AkEaBki/ O71IEsU5C7DGw7uUamAx59BhYs6jKMKbOTUag4nFmcRQs1VYNjSF1nuGssPYFBsHV6Ly Um/6/y7oYDKNBTvWikHnohJALuy0xDCoWAInp4+YDHeRxquMGnYQRnIBmz4Hg99mkH7P aoInulwln6eeS3YKCPz+ffThA9T3S00f6JZZyYSDVMbH4owzB6GdrLvxBF5mlqYE5iNE 1WOFc1NRGu/8RMxKpjOMk2aiqwMIvsWjS/NZ78l7tUg8fMHz7aATDjnw1GN+xQySDj4m V3pA==