Re: [multimob] Review of draft-ietf-multimob-fmipv6-pfmipv6-multicast-02

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Wed, 12 February 2014 17:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=1cqo99OXEzFEDbV+HYxElq53mOzaJNAzOmZSocVIJ80=; b=L5LGqnT6b+D9dxQkpddR5mAbcDT/rUQzyTzXOus15e5LqFyt22JM+Z2llk9jcfA6F1 AUvshHeHd1Y1Pnr5t7+bh7Zw9e25IiSCFHNTYtTe/Du/I5/G9a6f5yEgOmFu+zp97BQj 1HVXRCwecRQk1FPIu+kqjfXcWmxT3ZCA+mBNQ10QqUBjsBRaiengV4gQNyIi5eZn8Flx tmNAjZ9SE7V62l9jP4iW+raBSxeoXJ9UrI+KGp3n7KSFOUs9KqCoeqBYfBc5y1glSDto FhgRGk81x7/QuWaVdRLJbGRaJy3sP89CfwE7bcPhb6cZMHAqP6lXGIwNXYCq7a+AaTjF WXlA==