Re: [multimob] [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-08

Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net> Thu, 27 March 2014 11:29 UTC

From: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 13:29:36 +0200
To: "Black, David" <david.black@emc.com>
Cc: multimob@ietf.org, "General Area Review Team (gen-art@ietf.org)" <gen-art@ietf.org>, hkzhang@bjtu.edu.cn, shgao@bjtu.edu.cn, schmidt@informatik.haw-hamburg.de
Subject: Re: [multimob] [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-08

David: Thank you very much for the review. The Gen-ART reviews are important for me, in that they help me decide when I need to look at the details of the documents and not. And I'm happy to see that the new version resolved issues that you had identified earlier. (This is the case with most of the Gen-ART reviews, by the way. Issues get identified and resolved. Great!)

Jari