Re: [multimob] Congratulations!

<Dirk.von-Hugo@telekom.de> Tue, 02 December 2014 10:02 UTC

From: Dirk.von-Hugo@telekom.de
To: brian@innovationslab.net, multimob@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 11:01:51 +0100
acceptlanguage: de-DE
Subject: Re: [multimob] Congratulations!

Dear all,
I also would like to thank all editors, authors, and contributors, active WG  people as well as encouraging supporters ... not the least the chairs Stig and Behcet for their enduring work and effort - and especially Brian for his helpful advice and assistance!
Thanks for all the fruitful and inspiring discussions!

Best Regards
Dirk