[multipathtcp] Testing Multipath TCP through real middleboxes

Olivier Bonaventure <Olivier.Bonaventure@uclouvain.be> Tue, 16 April 2013 15:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=uclouvain.be; s=selucl; t=1366125860; bh=RoFE7CfObsYbDR+vBGoB21rZOEMO8I+iWr/BnsltkfI=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=r+nuGeRzrhmuWTrLbiDNvTEpscd0rFnJjfKkR2pZDknRd5YKDk/5+P+sRv7baktMO ShEXhJDHa0arMWIHvu/zKlKSVP27Y2w6qK2ckhGEtgaNykoUuoQJWen8HNC18U9xts UKw0cEoiDWzYTmxdHMJr+j/Ag9MeY2XrIr1qe57g=