Re: [multipathtcp] HMAC output size in draft-ietf-mptcp-rfc6824bis-15 (plus other comments) (with COMMENT)

Alan Ford <alan.ford@gmail.com> Sat, 08 June 2019 10:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=og7MOGYSP4s0HIVsueuG176HF3u+mkMmpoG1KYEJjBg=; b=igrZ3gjQhBlHTc4pdn4Rz+QFxwr+sip6zUADdkNMLlm5YHLETRtMbR5ivSR6GeWI5C MGBjQuHMkayUoZMOAJ7OhRLzmkSx0H/fVg8RahFMenucyOUp4nQ875rejyuGEBkDhRBP NR1nPDoOPMDj+71D/FlX1rxKCgP3JMOEfSn3LQPifwpF/E0NiKt0fYUDHj05/Z0oQMpT 2kGOKiUFjBD8iODkcMEkO6i9LfMfzBiXejQkBGLirA3ur57e/GkQNd5ZFWtH21Uo9acp i7R219XYMP3bBAyuKACrRp8h7fAhDRFW3JfGuBNRHCO8E4rzh9NQF0Zm/4HJdbYG5zqO XHkQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=og7MOGYSP4s0HIVsueuG176HF3u+mkMmpoG1KYEJjBg=; b=stqKKc26OkL2uEo3BRvyP9QqHr6vQUVtLs4Sh6AC/ZcBevejjhj2F6obvN4Ucr7t2H CEhrzKZVwUj6ZTTiJSDvLumJER2AzY6beUdm1LbP+dvavfIC9u8ps2AEEYdsQGAvgQrV P3SiqCjFO+egCJZcnQ4bYJl52/D7p1NonnNUjQmKjTTA9yxKNO0FlQRvkY0CY5+ZjkY4 6LK4Uawz0N2gWc/0dDoyPW2LvXoCk4bcH7CZ4f5KkpBS74eoKJZAQYVwF2cPXVzW3Jsg y1cB7PIo3xM4L4hG6XX2Q9AUhV43HewBjSK1mgZH386FALjOQg1tRWTRVKdjM7ovQYeC cmjg==