Re: [multipathtcp] MP_CAP Final ack drop and fallback behavior

Christoph Paasch <christoph.paasch@uclouvain.be> Wed, 24 July 2013 09:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=uclouvain.be; s=selucl; t=1374657098; bh=GL5vPM3ZE9A/XoT5hVePGbczS4B0ad9X17veD3YiEi8=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:Subject:Message-ID:References:MIME-Version: Content-Type:In-Reply-To; b=ykWbpfmOt9zL0ONuwYhcnKlc2HP1YcXcJgeRF6Ci+m+Kh5c/GvKRppVEtd01UXAl8 YyoIOb+/l5OcKTmwm+y3CR+ZThhnuyY5u+wW0z27iUyAZsFowuSHAwO1QUr7eVgCId JGsEUWAcKhpyIxSrpXgxhPHvRTkMSHnZ21+iL/zQ=