Re: [multipathtcp] q about on-path proxy

Olivier Bonaventure <Olivier.Bonaventure@uclouvain.be> Thu, 23 March 2017 08:11 UTC

References: <CAO249ydsuoAUn0y6yo62OM8mdp_AfyS1cA+patgQ84ata5piXw@mail.gmail.com> <a5ae92e4-c0c9-96c6-a575-f23891189087@uclouvain.be> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933009E37584@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <ee22e83a-464e-f3a1-3d48-15043bcd6f74@uclouvain.be> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933009E3C5EC@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAO249yc6KkvxKG3g5NzLguZZfEfGrvG1qFfvXL0WNwzECWdrLg@mail.gmail.com>