Re: [multipathtcp] RFC6824bis edits based on implementation feedback

Yoshifumi Nishida <nsd.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 31 January 2020 22:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=w/0wxfHxTMMGCyW7MAwvVU3STxuhDDsTWpsY2quiP+0=; b=pgtdnoGVWexvy7uSEHoDVD2kb4X9H2/ZgLwtgdTSPZ0VBlKvuXiwgHGfdfqPCFV7XW 8uNAdTujmDLwK0U25USk3OcQj+2Ae6u/iXe8yQiEspVWVKodlhgd1av1odMw2GHbHOHE 8Y3OAPv3hv7xuDPMBr+HaypAAapTJ/JAtnswVZbs2zDkCExaIIMoHRzqrzz/QbCEqPoe JAtw6sP+aYVCgd6bDz8ZoJ2JMEOUYKBRnJOLBxQR1FMz4K6oNN4Em7RB44lwX3xMfzbV /0WqsiO6NQ6fo8wULbVfx263Too2zKMtZlu5F6OGQWDjms/9PzeA8XLj2Fp7R6Wu2C8V +SVA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=w/0wxfHxTMMGCyW7MAwvVU3STxuhDDsTWpsY2quiP+0=; b=OecFwKu8mSCZZHxC0ixTbfCCPvpskQul2ihn4JNJhy3xJNCeNRNPx6RNYrzdiGzKiJ MrK33sWlL0scLo5kr6Yjxzbp+++ZzvNfapc1NenG35KWx5A+O9YxhlNJH3qvZrWDoThJ zNtdmHG8Cac31By6t43vSvQdGtz+AVikFZyRl4oMhSiC2ydAucqwwb4GwToJBHEjsLQt 0GfpS1QlqIf4u71HQgvRixhPFDxmG+w46OBikZq7ZnkLP3IcyjP7ccNDPunYIa8MS/VI HMvJ3iH9w+OcNxmxVpRMWuho31V5lLrv2AxjLaZXnoJTTbD25RvxMdCQ2gxs3NGOBB27 morQ==