[multipathtcp] FW: New Version Notification for draft-eardley-mptcp-implementations-survey-00.txt

<philip.eardley@bt.com> Thu, 04 April 2013 10:54 UTC

From: philip.eardley@bt.com
To: multipathtcp@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 11:54:25 +0100
acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB
Subject: [multipathtcp] FW: New Version Notification for draft-eardley-mptcp-implementations-survey-00.txt

Hi,

I just submitted a draft version of the Implementations survey (as discussed in Orlando).

Note: please do NOT fill it in yet!

Please send any feedback. For example:
- are there extra questions that would make it more useful?
- are there questions that are not worth asking?
- are there ambiguous questions?
- implementers: would you be prepared to fill it in? are there some questions it isn’t possible to answer?

We are keen to allow anonymous replies, as we believe there are unannounced implementations &/or uses. If you fall into this camp, it would be extremely useful to know whether you'd be prepared to fill it in and whether our proposed anonymisation mechanism is OK (basically: email your survey answers and we remove your name & organisation details from the published results. At the moment the proposed anonymisers are the WG Chairs, Philip Eardley (works for BT) and Yoshifumi Nishida (works for GE). If either of us doesn't work for you, please let us know (use an anonymous email address if needed!) and we'll find alternative(s), for example an academic.

Please send feedback as soon as possible, in the next 2 weeks - as we'd like the survey results to be available well before the next IETF.

Thanks!