[multipathtcp] Questions on fallback/infinite map

Krishna Khanal <krishna.khanal2@citrix.com> Sun, 23 June 2013 04:55 UTC

From: Krishna Khanal <krishna.khanal2@citrix.com>
To: "multipathtcp@ietf.org" <multipathtcp@ietf.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 04:54:49 +0000
x-cr-hashedpuzzle: AsXO As2o BuRu CHBh CTK6 DHtB Dmbl Egpo EhLz FKYW FvDu GjV9 IXsm IlQl KQA6 KpFz; 1; bQB1AGwAdABpAHAAYQB0AGgAdABjAHAAQABpAGUAdABmAC4AbwByAGcA; Sosha1_v1; 7; {0B4142CA-7CB6-4454-B76F-CF142B126F3F}; awByAGkAcwBoAG4AYQAuAGsAaABhAG4AYQBsADIAQABjAGkAdAByAGkAeAAuAGMAbwBtAA==; Sun, 23 Jun 2013 04:54:41 GMT; UQB1AGUAcwB0AGkAbwBuAHMAIABvAG4AIABmAGEAbABsAGIAYQBjAGsALwBpAG4AZgBpAG4AaQB0AGUAIABtAGEAcAA=
x-cr-puzzleid: {0B4142CA-7CB6-4454-B76F-CF142B126F3F}
x-originating-ip: [172.16.2.160]