Re: [multrans] Multrans Miniutes

Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com> Wed, 23 November 2011 00:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WFxrxI3RnUWi1eBsehmHEpOsAKdzPbAXklkK75vOpIY=; b=xP3smKk5CtvsBUS3XvgaiG5EAv0pDVHdP0RaCK2VdDTvSv7U7ggokX3uGhqYTNF/pJ NLQyQaq/soIh1cx0PdcNg1fVTCsk66E7c1taGzM0gD1/6zcf070+Ix3FZHvK1KcWA5+t Hj3ju3jbMk4J5zNjbE7ooO/CbN95pvU9LTBtA=