Subject: please adopt http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vixie-dnsext-dns0x20
From: Paul Vixie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:00:00 +0000
List-Id: <namedroppers.ops.ietf.org>

please adopt http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vixie-dnsext-dns0x20 as a
working group document.  note that this technique was told to me by david
dagon fully three days before dan kaminsky told me about "the vulnerability"
and as such, there is no causal relationship between this document and those
events.  also note that i have been running this in production without any
errors or code changes for about the last four months.  finally, note that
Unbound also implements this feature, but hasn't enabled it by default (yet?)

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>