Re: [nbs] Scenarios

RJ Atkinson <rja.lists@gmail.com> Thu, 03 February 2011 14:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :subject:date:message-id:to:mime-version:x-mailer; bh=Pk/XowpQ4y4MEL4HseGsMeOWG08fDlchDgB/chDMvho=; b=xAExTmxf4rpqg6Z1nWJOX9ylkJEZ5oiZVlEx7O3Qdv0iDyxtdK7Lf+D777FYc+QHiy h+iM+r363JM84Ny+irWnVNMKKRAsTUUXmACw9aUN9szXqeUtoVrWRObMGCkWj9J09Vhr Irx99VuNIXtTJLDajIgbnBqC326AUQlz/y8QU=