[nbs] Penguin Proof Link Pyramid

"Rose Byrd" <rosec.byrd@gmail.com> Fri, 04 May 2012 15:15 UTC

From: Rose Byrd <rosec.byrd@gmail.com>
To: nbs <nbs@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 18:15:45 +0300
Subject: [nbs] Penguin Proof Link Pyramid

Hello Friend,

The new Google update AKA “Penguin” has changed the rules of the game. Over-optimization of your sites can harm you from now on...

But fear not, Let me introduce you to The penguin proof link pyramid

What I am offering you is simple and to the point:

A powerful backlinks pyramid of press release articles and private network posts for a very very low price. All the backlinks I am offering are considered high quality backlinks according to Google's penguin update.

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/591555-penguin-proof-link-pyramid.html

What will you get-

Unique 400+ Press Release Article (copyscape passed, Keyword optimised, includes a link to your website)
Submission to 20+ Press Release Submission sites (PR1-7, 20 live backlinks)- Backlinks are reported
100 Private Blog Network (PBN) Submissions with highly spun article to all of the 20 Press Releases URL's (Drip fed over 20 days, randomly includes youtube/flickr embeds, diversed anchor texts)- Backlinks are not reported (in order to keep the network safe and footprints free, Backlinks are trackable through external tools like ahrefs, majesticSEO etc.)
Social bookmarks, article directory backlinks and RSS links to each one of the PBN posts- Backlinks are not reported (in order to keep the network safe and footprints free, Backlinks are trackable through external tools like ahrefs, majesticSEO etc.)
and all that for the ridiculous price of 35$

Get it now - http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/591555-penguin-proof-link-pyramid.html

To your success,

Rose Byrd

Unsubscribe by email