Re: [ncrg] Recording of last NCRG meeting

Rana Sircar <sircar.rana@gmail.com> Tue, 17 September 2013 08:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=I7q5hbpZrvhzSU9kpUEQ2Pdxrx+MXAfJkUlXUtbqvD4=; b=I5scIoPy8CgnO93hFU2GnTWWzQhMD7ohZBvKKoObUP0U7YIx8VKm2sdcb1s/5ktaiD SyDUIL7EIKpwSfcLtGNfBYjNH8EeOpVg5hSIBznb4soAnX0SQbkJ8JCU92KAsdgPX3b7 PB2ad45D30VvKlPt672UCV3PpGORtVllpUhK4kNljH7K+cbJ77FePkKksgv76iwzFCls P1Wf9XH6mDGFOWI7lCRRKNCcTNXIR+hLtw0bXDh5V7An3X4tX4rv2cUwofsNfw5zPMUj FEFm58QLxxR1cP3Xim2KYRiuSCeoyb+xaeLAHV8acZIMJwwVcQYGZW5jkM4XCPmubL2L XJXw==