Re: [ncrg] SDN addresses control plane complexity, not data plane

David Meyer <dmm@1-4-5.net> Thu, 14 March 2013 14:26 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=/8Z64slgdvmN4JBTznzWjN1st5VsHFZDSXZN+41wFBE=; b=aUZ5D3zm6S+2PjXGeGoaO+ynhWVK3uTS/859HBOBtkUuxVahI+KKKJYCjUkk/hN/1M gDRS2w6fj6dYWPO4irbMGjGCd9nksuM91aSVljBL/7xG+IDdP41gl5YjFkYKH5dXNumj 6nGCdv/+yDUlgbBUVSNF+lN1IZkLIgCLXhBf3lwnWTpJ8NLm/OAcQ1mu/kXq9UBKbbYb RRZ/VlGrL36dIjgJ9k+dK5ReluuCcFkjq25MceMScoEs/LIs1FN+sLjA5WLJ1HaF2I6q 3/b+O4iM7wd3L3I78kNuHILkOPCK9hzc9kAomrSc3eLVifnKLB5UfC/7aNa9OvwAIrGR nqCg==