Re: [ncrg] New Draft: Network Complexity Framework

"Scott Weeks" <surfer@mauigateway.com> Wed, 24 October 2012 00:36 UTC

Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:36:16 -0700
From: Scott Weeks <surfer@mauigateway.com>
To: ncrg@irtf.org
Subject: Re: [ncrg] New Draft: Network Complexity Framework

::  As I have experienced, today networks can be classified
:: into Telecom & Enterprise ones.

I'm not so sure about that.  In this situation if it's not a
telcom network it must be an enterprise network.  What about
gov't/DoD networks?  They're not either as far as I can tell.
In which category would you put university networks?  They're
not enterprise.  Maybe we need to define enterprise network?

scott