[ncrg] Minutes from the last NCRG Meeting

"Michael Behringer (mbehring)" <mbehring@cisco.com> Mon, 24 March 2014 15:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=21398; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1395676423; x=1396886023; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=FK0HsYj9oLvM/rqw9UOvsgNpCCMulwyK2lw0H6m5Us4=; b=LRXKrQ7Ood0ht+2R5CMh3pwc8FVtkg7HafhgHO3gCLG6FVddOQR0QiHp bR3uxPO7EmE2qtSDrKPfxUKNNZS1+lIWBx7CbmYn/30PpEVlr+LhLhtYi 5qv4c3tk4SYbz1j//0vh+xcXGDWbVWKAaEFcvDf461h/jY8qQN+tDqCLz k=;