Re: [ncrg] Network Complexity Research Group: Meeting in Paris

"Michael Behringer (mbehring)" <mbehring@cisco.com> Fri, 27 January 2012 16:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mbehring@cisco.com; l=3338; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1327683593; x=1328893193; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=G0NageOQgS6ybr6ChG/Az9MPc/kZW0yNUUzT/3+zZso=; b=ZcAoGLYm5X7D9TFCAkDb0B8SFMz2tllp6Dj8HD/ATFWP4X2hNyot4Nnw 4ifuqtBgHOMaqxiOpOi2g5oVxlT1cnu5qSNyFng3bLE7e9lU1lkV6arE0 oA4VTS2UQTnsjZJhQY2onXkyFhREDrIy3hNTiMMvcb9Hu2Wh/+rb3LE+j g=;