Re: [ncrg] Orlando: Webex available

Jon Crowcroft <jon.crowcroft@cl.cam.ac.uk> Tue, 12 March 2013 13:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=eikILAlsmISSeXacXDLlkdKIB0rSqfKa/EyBladaVVM=; b=ureUmLxMy+bDRWZNByMpZexaCwTf08Jpsf6az7BxINmGm62wQqHAULhUrEFLOqrvtm kHkBWtdRPJ3++OA+PwuWNnO+Mz0rZhfxN4eapOzIKedu7+etlQq3AsZeUfnfbsEzLjZR l4BfCfEZtxvS7NNJ/Uj3pWbiUmUFcRxuzBqmUY0eRI9bKHNOKeI5QQhA7wysGtm0/FHO MaVWgSEWNDezCjF17MFd3nsNpIqtyQ6IMqokQaouyYVTjm1sebl7HFr6/6RrOZMR0V8c xKSGqLiQVjfJeZEC3ipx3+/o1mDFQaOA8/gqMYOWdw7bgtXKjU3YVER4lt+whU8EvlWr hreg==