Re: [ncrg] Meeting Notes from Today's NCRG Call

David Meyer <dmm@1-4-5.net> Tue, 14 May 2013 15:31 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=Dyx9n4z7OEkORW6Rh7sGYbVPdRukCmhW9DCyVmAhQ0U=; b=NevBMs+mNihkrfFjmliy1ZE4grpcN/KIIskvjNv3TPepklNiTZSKuoPHAD+AVLnlBs RDroOuNmHqQ93WnXd3MoiHzb1aDSqySOTg8VzNBUbDEGE31VsbrN/PD0UCVpDOOSdpfK vr3K29D2U4NkO+AZoLTkvbEbZ7VWtNFUnt2dNvlfIEdjtoDCK1oYGrDznjlZ2GQlTlMz Z3d0uPyGgQh1DzExu/JE1u3Df+1J6l+uWOL9NwuVlskdySkNKsi5r3+ZHYJv/g7tJ04k Sd5a0saI+TwRjz++cYnFzdbQWk15guKGY+QSK2zaFdwao6XtONfNi8gjWi7HvLGf9XSq sR5w==