Re: [ncrg] New Draft: Network Complexity Framework

"Michael Behringer (mbehring)" <mbehring@cisco.com> Wed, 24 October 2012 12:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5938; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1351081549; x=1352291149; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=RHqYUxoGEB20pFUvemJ0dk0WKCoEYjxLTD2s+1FaTu4=; b=c22s4wWYKAXvvrxiwe8jY8mxjp6nuLYYLr2K2j0WG30f/tT4M0AVzeru pUGGqlEOHO16vp9LLvVSLrC+mmHddGq5jLI2Lbu3D4avF7gHUyPyLzD7a 5mkLytcmujDXtZSoOMEJY5oud1hlCKoV67toutdCNH1k/iQHcV09Tp1Jm M=;