Subject: [nemo] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-06.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:50:02 -0400
List-Id: NEMO Working Group <nemo.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Analysis of Multihoming in Network Mobility Support
	Author(s)	: C. Ng, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-06.txt
	Pages		: 46
	Date		: 2006-6-22
	
This document is an analysis of multihoming in the context of network
mobility (NEMO) in IPv6.  As there are many situations in which
mobile networks may be multihomed, a taxonomy is proposed to classify
the possible configurations.  The possible deployment scenarios of
multihomed mobile networks are described together with the associated
issues when network mobility is supported by RFC 3963 (NEMO Basic
Support).  Recommendations are offered on how to address these
issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.