Re: [Netconf] Representing URLs

Ladislav Lhotka <lhotka@nic.cz> Wed, 04 December 2013 12:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=nic.cz; s=default; t=1386160431; bh=V6KDO9tJZOMiz3ctnOUaIZONJIhB4s/1K1U+UM3eLHM=; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To; b=cdXfDZHvjW9/ndZBrocRsTsxGjhbBmwEY+CJ984D1DHepxQ1WKEb8SiC1JHxgWvOv 0IF1x6aB/Oz/h9h/Cw+SKOBYjXZ5lCG0R9UDApIt59Sr9i8BApFfR9/+XS8tixHfPT zOHNVgJW59HfD4uHg+dxbwfceQ7O0lypZ3jV+4UE=