Re: [Netconf] Does NMDA support synchronous configuration operation?

Juergen Schoenwaelder <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de> Mon, 25 June 2018 06:21 UTC

Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 08:21:18 +0200
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>
To: Henry Yu <hyu2010b@gmail.com>
Cc: netconf@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Netconf] Does NMDA support synchronous configuration operation?

Since we move to RESTCONF, the definitions of NMDA datastore resources
can be found in draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-04.txt.

My understanding is that PUT/POST/PATCH/DELETE on datastore resources
are like the NETCONF operations not blocking until changes to the
datastore have been applied to all impacted components in the server.

/js

Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>