[Netconf] IETF 101 SN Question 1: Proper designation of receiver (was RE: mbj's WGLC comments on subscribed-notifications-10)

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Wed, 04 April 2018 00:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6154; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1522801509; x=1524011109; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=XojUOlXse3bCum6fWvxVQk5T8g/f7M4kk3eTNAwKtTk=; b=GLqIYbU+rCzfbQLVs56hZpMRe6yPCHADkn8MT1Xllp6bvqyjuwL4/mBl YWYZoXFIUYfakJvNMdPQcCLVcVOJZNdLhedf1VIV7/P5DH4DeRWct013O kEkawAowjFEEV3a6D7IvXt3G3eq1ZBVMLxBpcyxmyUckfFE8NtN7n9hc1 Q=;