Re: [Netconf] Issue SN #5: How to represent Source VRF of configured subscription?

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Thu, 07 December 2017 14:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=22776; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1512655484; x=1513865084; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ONN83jNh+CP6PYxP6dnNx40XPu01toB5mgrmzmTsOtg=; b=a281xT+s2O993S3o0os4FXLozSOiGiHxju0hpuAoFY9+ya3M+sRVradk iww1ZEeX1T/ZWuz7/JYGV+J4LLO5aui0pznac8cZner4WE1pmaMhFmYFg +xBG3iHK2IrH7PyVfqhFrKQjYXp36Ak0q8uBdILp+FS7DCcEd123fWWkU 8=;