Re: [Netconf] comments on draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-12

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Fri, 15 June 2018 13:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13797; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1529069098; x=1530278698; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=B/iCoNYXugq5xtWtUy9ptraAbwShhhoKqQV2ajmhVJc=; b=elBbuARbajL+6qCJlqhJksvm3jT9gyribvhEnzhAImBB97pg9WhYn1q1 LeY+ZmxjgVYPN+ZJuYjwPR/Lk9zDR2R0g09/GCZzC8WysVi/3DbFNrTvI eJsq6nN5aqDXlrhlggiGROcvvFh7jFp7ka0TjB5F0RJt7eNcg6fJbkjRI k=;