Re: [netconf] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-09

Kent Watsen <kent@watsen.net> Thu, 22 April 2021 01:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=ug7nbtf4gccmlpwj322ax3p6ow6yfsug; d=amazonses.com; t=1619053287; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:Feedback-ID; bh=aGMsO2q3uIVXnvHonbnXT7OvyTAIs9ulr/5/dTn+EpI=; b=iB6XhgIjQFvCODb0jXMBTjKbRFiqi+ZUFq2Z13W+9DVuqUoAkRndFZSqYV6pkZYm fNuMd1TdbzV4LfnAvseqZrkafGBsNHCSWlb98GxfD02uBfzPRhdLH3M8AtX5XT5iO9Y SUOst0k7b4lhwsJxA0eCC6K5oTmkhLX2D5L5XYDU=