[netconf] draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities feedback

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Sun, 24 March 2019 16:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12172; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1553446530; x=1554656130; h=to:cc:from:subject:message-id:date:mime-version; bh=mOGH9/dbbiL0fbPky+OxfBJ0d3NpRnkOlnJO9atSAyA=; b=CrXzm2GQjfIG4jbdi01D6f6TceNlUtkRbaymotvYMa1w6duC6IYMtUpY Lw+HBgLQmogAq0yScOPc5mDn1foW8mdxaXLZHgyGYgOst/Z4kUXJp6f94 vm80vA+jhqnKtNe3Jgr4E4H4lXT981nil4Varf7K5bK0S3p7knaPSC0Kv k=;