Re: [netconf] Shepherd review of draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Sat, 06 March 2021 02:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=224i4yxa5dv7c2xz3womw6peuasteono; d=amazonses.com; t=1614997663; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=yrC3ChE1pB4/+dsGY7V4XOhgI9N1DyG06dpbYMCcEOo=; b=ex2ntr+rXvYP6rf+HB4u8SxJ66PD/TjGOtNMO9pT9mIx5MEt5Eu3b38BI2M5Iuy/ 4SBh6N8GpPXmCc1nfYwbbP69xyox5yFQpzGXM1YbQ7wwycJ5OPQFzuUGh6C3VXfzX1z x6vHyLyWtoPCv4KqYoMo/LlrEXFtxXjqkyEPcSEo=