Re: [Netconf] Netconf Light or Netconf for constrained devices

<Jonathan.Hansford@generaldynamics.uk.com> Wed, 04 April 2012 08:36 UTC

Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 09:36:10 +0100
References: <B9468E58D6A0A84AAD66FE4E694BEABB49CA8C16@ucolhp4j.easf.csd.disa.mil><4F765A4F.3040805@netconfcentral.org><20120331051538.GB70150@elstar.local><4F76AA02.4030401@netconfcentral.org><20120331093809.GB70620@elstar.local><4F7701F9.7020802@netconfcentral.org><20120331142936.GA71199@elstar.local><4F776898.9060904@netconfcentral.org><83C941F7F59F3F42AC017AD1E650546206952E1E@GDUKADH850.uk1.r-org.net><4F7AD1B9.3050009@netconfcentral.org> <84600D05C20FF943918238042D7670FD48C0724606@EMBX01-HQ.jnpr.net>
From: Jonathan.Hansford@generaldynamics.uk.com
To: kwatsen@juniper.net, andy@netconfcentral.org, netconf@ietf.org