Re: [Netconf] Comments on draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-18

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Tue, 04 September 2018 15:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=15399; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1536074572; x=1537284172; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=sRmO0tmZby2889lSU45IQlIKFqe7nEblPSGFzBoM7es=; b=F4k6w0+/3dr1sbOD1h4EGdyoV42f8EBPPOF2I0aG86IdhaxEftxg6NOv CsW7BbGCDC4xBg9oGbOfZ6KzxBOhraLjQ/tbtu2HJ40JgiZty5w9UhLCg 5YftQj2cuWuGzAnF0yuF9jM4UI9l9Xtdfg6IdPos8U5af6jKhWLF4ZXys c=;