Re: [netconf] Capability-fetching mechanisms

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Tue, 20 July 2021 16:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=ug7nbtf4gccmlpwj322ax3p6ow6yfsug; d=amazonses.com; t=1626798705; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=pfgQwhC0nfTXvKjWLCWX4h16HnvtWEEI/w+QewHwNDI=; b=OPMS+hADUIsglhXWgLGchzrbRcyPf9x0vCD8vkNNQtGD9u33Av2ho1EYT33s1+sU gumQtHjlpgzRdayZUsORgXwovgf6ieE/JJqlmV3PW0CGlI4iZ5gnk5AwFKU4DIcCGXc w4llcySHaqu7gzIEvQBKO9MpW72SLVlbU5uvCX7Q=