Re: [netconf] why did we breakout the groupings?

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Sat, 23 March 2019 18:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=6gbrjpgwjskckoa6a5zn6fwqkn67xbtw; d=amazonses.com; t=1553366120; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:Feedback-ID; bh=Yfg3XBjlRsBQxEFsgehdoa8kD9F747lA3GiTwulQjnQ=; b=lrEWIw+lcFASiwVEqA96mdW52kpQ4ZsRJzQEEW1XZgeZAmAY9DO5tmQ0i5Gy6uR8 1z9+L46+VspFeV9IPFrUhrg3xN2FEc9ag76D5eCvCaksQPuCxLayTEAhiV/sv8p8Rrq bVvbRN+9OrVEbRgYYL4fZcZtbAkwXVc5dNhEOMwQ=