Re: [Netconf] Last Call on yang-push-17

"Reshad Rahman (rrahman)" <rrahman@cisco.com> Wed, 29 August 2018 21:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12432; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1535576589; x=1536786189; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=QftD9H0YLQvFc2HKWiSxtb953Zt7zsdMoG9tj0QQpnA=; b=hRpSzL1ZN++DR4bHSKzdlXZXPuZyyx/nXxk13RSfWpCbBFrmXI22QCBZ 0uhsOk1agRb0mCZB5ZWFesHBEIyvZzWyXDuTajSKEq86gj3Mj1km7lfHA ChkfXR5Lvwg/mLvKXMh6em2OsiI3Exe+Lh3X/CgqJxGJedFJuy3iaFjOW 0=;