Re: [netconf] YANG Push drafts comments

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Tue, 29 January 2019 20:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=262473; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1548793892; x=1550003492; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=XKqEDiwqPUMmT78cpsNv3x1rX1Vm6BTGLLkPw8UZv70=; b=WG3l1AVnqHnQ/Ug8Czwt9M29bmmxIerGgWo3P+OMFNDFJhS/HDUN01wH NdSMp+qdMRM/ZtxWC6Yos3W+iS8ziP4/JCYlP280mpDVYopqB0j0jIlnR 8hFDtkDTakP4N+mBehbKLwGZcOOthZt/RXY6d81QPbq9Sy1oQj7RQchqd 0=;